In anticipation of DeAnna Pappas’ first Weddzilla Blog post tomorrow, where she’ll reveal her wedding vision for all of our readers, we thought you might like to first hear a few interesting and fun facts about the beautiful Bachelorette herself!
1. DeAnna Pappas was born in Georgia as the middle child of three, with an older brother, Thomas, and a younger sister, Chrissy.
2. When DeAnna was 12, she lost her mother to a battle with cancer, causing her to relocate from her home in Kentucky back to Georgia, where her father lived.
3. When she was in school, DeAnna played softball, was vice president of her junior and senior class, and played an active role in her church’s Habitat for Humanity projects.
4. DeAnna has been steadily employed since she was 14 years old, including managing a restaurant/bar at 19.
5. In 2005, DeAnna graduated from Georgia Military College with a degree in general studies.
6. After graduation, DeAnna enrolled in Gaddy’s School and obtained her license in real estate, beginning her career in Georgia.
7. She is a self-described â€œvery blunt, honest, and outspoken person.â€ (Which can make for a captivating blogger!)
8. DeAnna has kept busy with both her modeling and acting careers.
9. DeAnna was a co-host on Lifetime Television’s popular show Get Married.
10. The adventurous and fun-loving DeAnna loves the outdoors, including camping and rafting!
Want to know more about DeAnna and all her wedding plans? Stay tuned tomorrow for her first post right here on Weddzilla!
Tell us, are you as excited about DeAnna’s joining our team as we are? What topics do you hope she covers? What questions are you dying to know the answers to? Leave your comments below!