Joined on: February 12th, 2011
Recent Posts by Debi Sementelli
- DIY Chalkboard Project for less!
- Preserve your Wedding details in a beautiful Bridal Book.
- Personalized Out-of-Town Bags
- Bountiful & Healthy Out-of-Town Bag
- Create a Beautiful Out-of-Town Guest Box
- A City-Themed Rehearsal Dinner
- Mother's Day Giveaway
- Official Royal Tea Cup: Raise a Toast to Will & Kate!
- Personalized Beach Wedding Frame
- Delicious Homemade Favors
Recent Comments by Debi Sementelli
- "Great advice. It's a lot to keep track of but it's worth it." on Ask OFD: Marketing to Today’s Bride
- "Great guide! As a calligrapher I also send out a guide to my clients. But they don't always follow it. Sometimes I end up spending several hours ma" on Addressing: Outside and Inside Envelopes
- "I am a calligrapher in Dallas and I have a large number of clients that are including the beautiful look of hand lettering for all their wedding piece" on Top 10 Wedding Trends of 2011
- "Great advice. I think referrals from past clients are so important. A good vendor does so much more than just provide a service. They truly care ab" on Hiring Wedding Vendors: Why Cheaper Is Not Always Better
- "Just talked to a Mother of the Bride who's daughter had a melt down over her gown, which was just not fitting correctly. They finally got everythin" on Wedding Gown Fittings: Tips, Tricks & Advice
- "I totally forgot about this when I got married and so when we got to the dance floor, the band played "Feelings"...terrible choice. This list would h" on Top 50 Father & Daughter Dance Songs
- "I'm helping a client create signs for a July wedding that has this same feel. Love the gingham touches." on Backyard BBQ Wedding Inspiration
- "You don't get to wear a veil many times in your life so I say go for it! You can always take it off at the reception." on Say ‘Yes’ to the Veil
- "I love the idea of creating a stylish, cozy environment in a tent!" on Wedding Design & Decor: 6 Unique Ideas
- "Thanks Heather. It does create a vary custom look." on Personalized Out-of-Town Bags